Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 August 2011

Not being able to post comments.

I wonder if I sign in to Gmail what difference it will make to my set up on the computer.  Will it mess my blog access up again like Chrome did.  I am sure that is the reason I got locked out of my other blog.  It would not allow my password etc., and when I tried to change it I was told to go through Administrator (Whatever that is) so tried to do so and it just went round in circles.  I tried the help system but got no response from that either.
Now I am scared to do anything that might upset the apple cart again.  I have had a computer techie bod in and he cannot ascertain why I can't leave comments so it remains a mystery.
Someone else has volunteered to have a looksee in a day or two so if I suddenly disappear you know why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment